The purpose of these policies is to ensure the run’s integrity as well as for the safety of all those involved. Violations of any rules or directives may be grounds for disqualification.
1. Entry fees are non-refundable; race numbers and entries cannot be transferred to another year. No exceptions. This means once we have received your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, or if the event is cancelled because of weather, natural disaster or other unforeseen circumstances.
We will allow bib transfer until Sunday, August 7, 2022 IF you can find yourself a replacement before the deadline. Bib transfers can be completed by simply logging on to your UltraSignup Account - Registration History - Edit. NO NEED TO CONTACT US!
2. There will be no unofficial runners on course.
3. Each runner’s official run number must be worn prominently on the front of the body and must be easily visible at all times. Pacers need to have an official "pacer bib"
4. Runners must check IN and OUT of each aid station. This is for the safety of the runners and volunteers.
5. Runners must follow the marked trails at all times. Any runner departing from the official trail must return to the point of departure on foot before continuing.
6. Any runner wishing to drop from the race must inform the nearest aid station captain.
7. Cut-off times for both 100Mi and 100K is 33 hours, cut-off for 50K is 32 hours. All runners must be done by 3pm on Sunday, August 28, 2022, Detailed information on the cut-off times can be found under the "AS/Crew Info" tab.
8. All cut-off times will be strictly enforced. Runners must be checked OUT of the aid station BEFORE the cut-off time.
9. Littering of any kind is prohibited. Please respect the trails and the right of everyone to enjoy them.
10. Runners must refrain from any act of bad sportsmanship.
11. Crew and pacers are only allowed at certain Aid Stations along the course, all information can be found under the "AS/Crew Info" tab. *No Pacers Allowed For the 50K or 1/2 Marathon Distance*
12. This is a CUP-FREE event.
There won't be any paper cups at aid stations, and there won't be any paper or plastic cups at our finish-lines. We won't be making any exceptions to this rule, so if you don't bring your own drinking receptacle come race-weekend, you'll want to pre-purchase a collapsible cup and if you don't already have a reusable soft flask to carry with you on the course (for soda & electrolyte drink, etc.), we will have the collapsible cups for purchase when you check in for the race and/or at packet pickup for $5 (quantities limited at check-in). Please help us keep our races eco-friendly, minimize the trash in the landfills and our trails clean. Together we can make a difference!!!
13. We can not cannot guarantee race swag to registrations made after July 7, 2022 and race day signups but will work to get you your items post event. ~All registrations made after the Swag Order Deadline will receive an alternative swag with their race entry~
14. PLEASE NOTE: Once online registration closes and bibs have been assigned we will not be making any changes to a participants registrations such as drop downs, registration cancellations and or withdrawals. Please adhere to registration deadlines.
15. PREGNANCY DEFERRAL – Women who get pregnant between registration and race day may defer 100% entry fee to the following year only. Please, you must notify the race director contact the RD well in advance to cancel and defer your registration.
17. Military and First Responder Discount - Contact us for a discount code if you are active military, a veteran or a first responder.
INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION- All weekend LODGING at Camp Ondessonk for two people (runner + 1) for each additional person accompanying the runners there will be a $10 fee for lodging in the treehouses.
Camping: 1 tent per runners is included in the registration fee for any additional tents there will be a $10 fee for camping.
Camp Ondessonk’s Signature Treehouses
One of the highlights of an Ondessonk visit are the 3-sided treehouse cabin units take full advantage of their natural surroundings. They are intentionally designed and located to maximize visitors’ experience of tranquility and inspiration of Nature. Some are on the ground for ease of access, one is built under shelter bluff with its own waterfall, and others are walled in for a bit more security. Whichever unit you are assigned to, you will be immersed by the natural world in a unique setting. Most treehouse units have 5-6 cabins and each cabin sleeps around 4-5 guests comfortably. All cabin units have fire pits, benches, picnic table, water spigot, outhouse, and are close to a shower house.
50K Runners: All 50K Runners will be assigned to Aonnetta and Chiwatenhway Units
Click Here For Photos.
- FREE Race photo downloads by Janzow Photography
SWITCHING RACES/RACE DAY DISTANCE CHANGES
You may switch between the four events (100Mi, 100K, 50K, and 1/2 Marathon) plus the difference in entry fee at the time of the switch. If you are already signed up for one race and want to switch to the other, you may do so on ultra signup before August, 14, 2022 if you plan to switch races. If you have further questions on this please don't hesitate to shoot us an email.
If you have already paid more than the current price of the event you are switching to, you will not receive a refund. However, you will owe no additional costs. If you have paid less than the current entry fee of the event you are switching to, you will owe the difference in what you have paid.
You must inform race management prior to the above listed deadline of your intent to switch distances be it dropping or moving up to a distance. If you fail to finish the distance you are signed up to run, you ARE now eligible for an time and medal or buckle... but not awards and age ranks! Example: You are registered for the 100mi, but only complete two loops. You are eligible for a 100k time and buckle, but not awards! You deserve to be rewarded for the work you put in!
We will not tolerate any inappropriate behavior towards any of our volunteers or staff. If you have a complaint please direct these to Stephanie Page at email@example.com. Failure to follow this guideline will result in disqualification from the event and possibly being banned from future events.
Seriously. We’re all out here for some fun, so let’s have some!